Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 19, 2010

Wednesday, Feb. 17

It has been a BUSY week here in KC! On Wednesday, we continued our venture into the square dancing world. A little bit o' chicken and a little bit o' dancin' is a great combination. Josh, Brit, Brett, and I began the night with some mouthwatering chicken at Chick-Fil-A, followed by some do-si-do with our fellow square dancers who are all about twice our age. I enjoyed Josh's confused looks and Brett's bouncing with the music. I kept explaining that it's supposed to be more of a "glide" but the music just took him over and he couldn't control himself! Brit and I learned a line dance, which I LOVED! I'll have to remember it and take that home to Nashville with me!
After saying 'bye to our friends, Brett and I rushed home to frost Brit's cake (#4 for the day) and surprise her at their apartment. Josh provided her fave cherry chip cake mix with rainbow chip icing and I turned it into a heart cake! We stayed up late eating cake and laughing! It was definitely worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment